Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Things I Still Need to Do

Ok so for this research project I have a lot of work to do to continue on the right track.  In class today we talked about the grading and the values given to the different sections.  Because I now know what I kind of need to be graded well I am going to list the things that I still have left to do.

So far I have been collecting data, or basically taking notes on myself, to see what my personal habits are in regards to my iPad.  This is a good start to my data but I am continuing to add to these notes because I want to have as much information as possible.

I still have to:
- take the data that I have collected and thoroughly analyze the data that I have collected,
- I have to discover exactly what others have said about the use of iPads or I might have to broaden it to technology because there may be a lack of research on the use of iPad,
- I have to relate or disconnect my own idea that I have about my research to this previously researched ideas,
- I also have to set up how I am going to present my ideas in the actual paper itself,
- I am going to try and present my purpose of my research in a clear way so I need to think about how I can be clear to the audience

I think that this looks like there is not too much left to do but I realize that there is a lot of work that goes into each one of these sections and I am in for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment