Thursday, March 28, 2013

What questions to ask myself?

Because I am doing an auto-ethnography i have to think of the questions that I will be looking for in the observations of myself.  I will then have to ask myself what areas I plan on focusing on and researching.

Because I want to focus my research paper on my composition of papers on an iPad some of the questions that I may want to focus on are:

- where I am when I am using the iPad to write (the setting)
     - school, home, work, wherever
- when do I usually write on the iPad (the time of day)
- how do I write when composing
     - sentence structure, spelling errors, do I edit often
- what do I do when I am writing on it (are there any distractions)
- do I let anyone else use my iPad


I realize these are vague but I think that these are things that will come up in my observations so I think that I will be able to expand on them.

No comments:

Post a Comment