Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Data

iPad Data

Class work
Homework in the car
- no music
At home in room
- in bed
- on floor
Holds iPad long ways to type
Uses documents app
Emails papers to desktop
Reformat paper on desktop
Easier to text when doing papers
Unknown length of papers
I think it is ironic that I'm taking notes for data on my iPad
I don't take notes in class on it usually
I use safari for researching
Check emails
Keep it in my purse at all times
Use it even with no Internet access
Make online purchases on it
I never let anyone really use my iPad
When I am writing on the iPad I go into my own zone and I tune out the rest of the world
I hate the fact that it autocorrects and yet I like that it auto corrects
My hands hover over the keys and I don't like this because its like a carpel tunnel type of feeling
Easy to navigate from one app to another

No comments:

Post a Comment