Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Blog 1: What kind of writing studies research are you interested in working on?

     Gee talks about language being more than just what you say and he says that it is based on relationships and environment and multiple other factors that influence the words that are said.  I think that because of this I am interested in researching the technological side of writing.  I think that there is something that is different when someone writes something through a text message or on social media.  How the message that you write is perseceived depends not only on the words typed on the screen but also the person who is reading the text.  I think that researching something to do with the technological writing would be very interesting.  There are multiple dimensions of the technology so I think that maybe focusing on one aspect of it would be better than doing a broad range of technology in order to receive a more detailed conclusion.

No comments:

Post a Comment